Use as a leave-in conditioner to tame frizzy hair and repair split ends.
Produced from the kernels of the argan tree (Argania spinosa L.), this plant oil is imported from Morocco. People throughout the world have taken advantage of the many argan oil benefits to help treat skin infections, bug bites and skin rashes. And now it is used by men and women all over the world seeking an effective, all-natural moisturizer for skin and hair.
One of the main reasons that argan oil is so therapeutic is because it’s rich with vitamin A and vitamin E. However, Moroccan argan oil is also packed with antioxidants, omega-6 fatty acids and linoleic acid. Research shows that when applied to skin, argan oil benefits include easing inflammation while moisturizing the skin.
- Free from any additives, Aromagic's cold pressed argan oil is highly effective for face and hair. Rich in vitamin E, natural fatty acids and omega 6 argan oil, it is a natural prime antioxidant combating premature ageing skin. Quickly absorbs and deeply penetrates to heal, nourish and hydrate.
- Moroccan argan oil skin care:
- Argan oil benefits skin for its many qualities: it helps reduce pimples, breakout scars, scaly patches, skin inflammation and dry cracked skin. Apply 1 2 drops to clean face in the evening for best result.
- Aromagic's cold pressed morrocan argan oil is a natural anti oxidant known for combating premature ageing skin
- Moroccan argan oil hair care: known to re balance and nourish drying and dehydrating hair, nourishes hair and revitalized scalp. It is effective for improving dry damaged hair and reducing split ends.
- Hair care:
- morrocan argan oil is a luxurious elixir to restore over processed hair damaged by chemicals and environmental free radical it revives, hydrate and detangles hair, wigs and hair extension
- It benefits hair and revitalises scalp
- repairs dry damaged hair and split ends
- After shampooing and conditioning, start with a small amount in the palm of your hand and work it through damp hair. Apply a few drops as often as needed to achieve soft shiny hair
- Nail care: apply morrocan argan carrier oil 1 drop to 3 drops around cuticles and finger tips
The good news is that to get argan oil benefits you don’t have to purchase luxury hair and skin care products. You can purchase just the oil, making it a versatile addition to your beauty routine. Although 100 percent argan oil can be expensive, just a drop or two will nourish hair and skin throughout the day