- Hair care
- Skin care
- Relieves anxiety
- Treats premature graying
- Improves bone health
- Sesame oil has traditionally been used to improve the health of hair. It can help retain the natural hair colour and minimize hair loss.
- Sesame oil is rich in zinc, which is one of the most important minerals for your skin. It can increase skin elasticity and smoothness, helping reduce the appearance of age spots and eliminating skin conditions, including premature aging.
- Tyrosine, in sesame oil, has been directly connected to serotonin activity in the brain, which can help boost the mood by flooding the body with enzymes and hormones that make a person feel happy.
- Massaging your hair and scalp with sesame oil can prevent premature graying, retaining the natural colour of your hair for longer.
- A handful of sesame seeds contain more calcium than a glass of milk. The high zinc content of sesame seeds also boosts bone mineral density.