Tea tree Benefits:
- Get rid of nail fungus
- Insect repellent
- Helps in Itchy insect bites, sores and sunburns
- Speedy Healing
- Cough & cold relief
- All-purpose cleaner
- Because of its ability to kill parasites and fungal infections, tea tree oil is a great choice to use on toenail fungus, athlete’s foot and ringworm.
- Tea tree oil has powerful antimicrobial properties and can kill off bad bacteria in your home. To make homemade a tea tree oil cleanser, mix with water, vinegar and lemon essential oil then use it on your counter tops, kitchen appliances, shower, toilet and sinks.
- The cicatrizing property of this essential oil aids in the faster healing of wounds and protects them from infections. Furthermore, it can help to neutralize or diminish the scar marks and after spots left by eruptions, boils, pox, and acne.
- People suffering from a cough and cold, congestion, bronchitis, and other associated troubles, have experienced relief by using tea tree essential oil. It can be rubbed on the chest mixed with carrier oil and inhaled while sleeping or drops can be placed on the pillow so it can do its magic at night and you can wake up feeling much better in the morning.