- Fight acne
- Soften cracked heels
- Treat scalp conditions
- Boosting memory
- Helps relieve joint pains
- Heal wounds and scars
- For external use, including inflammation and pain relief, create massage oil by diluting 5 drops of turmeric essential oil with 5 drops of carrier oil (like jojoba or coconut oil) and apply it to areas of concern.
- For stress relief and aromatherapy, diffuse or inhale 2–3 drops of turmeric essential oil.
- Soak feet in warm water for 10-15 minutes and pat dry with a towel. Mix a few drops of turmeric oil with carrier oil such as castor oil (an excellent detoxifier) and apply generously to your heels.
- A fungal infection can lead to a red, itchy, irritated scalp. Turmeric oil's antiseptic and anti-inflammatory qualities can relieve your scalp symptoms and stop an infection in its tracks.